Checklist – What To See and Do in Nieuwoudtville and surrounds.
This is a cryptic list of what you should see and do in and around Nieuwoudtville and the list is not restricted to the flower season.
- Aloe dichotoma (Kokerboom) Forest at Gannabos
- Hantam National Botanical Gardens
- The Windmill Museum at Loeriesfontein
- The Waterfall 7 kilometres from Nieuwoudtville on the way to Loeriesfontein
- The drive to Hell and Back (quite something)
- The Rondekop drive particularly in the flower season
- Dutch Reformed Stone Church built after the Boer War. Beautiful
- Glacier Pavement
- The Ruins at Groenrivier
- The Ruins at Ouplaas on the Grasberg Road
- Nieuwoudtville town with its beautiful stone buildings.
- The view from the top of Vanrynspass
- Oorlogskloof Hiking Trail
- The farm Biekoes for Bulbs in Spring
- Other farms open to the public in the flower season. Details will be provided.
- Succulent rich Knersvlakte below Vanrynspass just 22 kilometres from Nieuwoudtville
- Municipal Flower Gardens
And on the day we will be able to tell you much more. Greater details of the selection above can be found on this website. Please Surf our website.